Family events, kids activities and parenting resources in the Charlotte area!
Hodges Farm Pumpkin Patch 2018
Families of all sizes are welcome at the Pumpkin Patch, any day of the week!
On weekends, come for the hayrides, sweet treats, and good old-fashioned (unplugged) fun.
Daily activities include:
– FREE PARKING
– FREE admission
– FREE photography permitted in the publuc area during operational hours of the Pumpkin Patch
– FREE self-guided tour of the farm and animals
– Educational and guided tours for groups of 20 or more students. Please click here for our Pumpkin Patch Tour Information Sheet for pricing and applications.
– “Pick Your Own” Pumpkins: $5 and up, depending on size
– Hay mountain to climb and jump on
Saturday/Sunday activities include:
All of the above PLUS
– Hay Rides: $5 per person. Three years and under are FREE when accompanied by an adult
– Light Refreshments: Price varies
Open every day, September 29th through October 31st, 2018.