Every spring, Charlotte Spring Fair comes to Charlotte you can pack up the kids and take a short drive to Charlotte Motor Speedway on Friday, March 13th -March 19th to check out all the
family-friendly fun! This annual spring fair has 11 years in Action!
I am going to be honest one of my favorite things about Charlotte Spring Fair is the FOOD.
Funnel Cakes, Corn Dogs, Fresh Squeezed Lemonade, Ice cream, Pizza, Turkey Legs,
Elephant Ears, Caramel Apples, Candied Apples, Cotton Candy, and more!
There are so many fun events that take place during the Spring Fair. Click all the links for Details
Rockin' A Ranch Petting Zoo - bringing the farm to the fair!
The Aguiar Family Circus & Thrill Show, feat. The Globe of Death!
The Marvelous Mutts - A spectacular canine sport entertainment show!
Your favorite carnival rides from Dreamland Amusements - Super Cyclone Roller Coaster, Giant Wheel, Delusion and Dream Catcher,
plus dozens more for the entire family (Ride Tickets/Wristbands Sold Separately)
PLUS a 2020 BONUS SHOW: Lady Houdini (in town for a limited time March 13-22)
- Handbill Days (Every day!) - Fairgoers who bring in a Charlotte Fair Flyer/Handbill (found in dozens of retailers city and county-wide) will receive $5 off an unlimited rides wristband!
- WCCB, Charlotte's CW Mondays (3/16 & 3/23): Admission is just $5 for everyone, and unlimited ride wristbands are only $20 - $15 when you use a coupon!
- 2 Dollar Tuesdays (3/17 & 3/24) - Bring in two cans or a bag of pet food, a leash, or a pet toy for donation to receive admission for $2 and $20 unlimited ride wristbands - $15 when you use a coupon! These donated items will benefit local animal shelters. (1 item minimum per person, per discount)
- Wild Child Wednesdays (3/18 & 3/25) - Children get in FREE (ages 11 and younger), and Unlimited Ride Wristbands are only $20 - $15 when you use a coupon!
- Thrifty Thursdays (3/19 & 3/26) - Admission drops from $10 to $5 and ride wristbands drop from $25 to $20 - $15 when you use a coupon!